忍者神龜2搞笑對白語錄大全 中英文經典臺詞匯總(圖文)

          2016-07-08 16:49:17 來源: 臺海網

          0瀏覽 評論0

          忍者神龜2中英文經典臺詞匯總 忍者神龜2搞笑對白語錄大全(5)

          Leonardo: We keep failing.

          達芬奇:我們接連失敗。

          Splinter: Keep the team unified, and you shall always succeed.

          斯普林特:保持隊伍團結,而且你必須一直成功。

          April O'Neil: If you want to go down swinging, these guys hit harder than anyone.

          愛普:如果你想下來練練手,他們比誰都打得更努力。

          Krang: I'll be back, but a thousand times stronger!

          克朗:我會回來的,但是比現在強一千倍!

          Bebop: We gotta keep our eyes out for intruders!

          豬面:我們要集中注意力發現入侵者!

          Rocksteady: Well, what do intruders look like?

          牛頭:嗯,入侵者是什么樣子的呢?

          Bebop: Anybody that's not a big pig or a big rhino!

          豬面:任何人,除了一只大豬或一頭大犀牛!

          Rebecca Vincent: I think you should give people more credit. They'll accept you now.

          麗貝卡·文森特:我認為你應該給人們更多的信任。他們現在就會接受你了。

          Raphael: You're probably right... but I think we'll stick with the arrangement we had.

          拉斐爾:你可能是對的…但我認為我們會堅持我們現有的安排。

          Leonardo: You ever need us, April knows where to find us.

          萊昂納多:你要是需要我們,艾蓓麗爾知道在哪里可以找到我們。

          Rebecca Vincent: Really? You could live a normal life, like the rest of us.

          麗貝卡·文森特:真的嗎?你可以過正常的生活,就像我們其他人一樣。

          Raphael: Normal... what fun is that?

          拉斐爾:正常…那還有什么樂趣?

          Krang: Look out, Earth! It's playtime!

          克朗:小心,地球!游戲時間開始了!

          Krang: Come here, little turtle! Let me give you a hug, GOODBYE!

          克朗:過來,小烏龜!讓我給你一個擁抱,再見!

          Raphael: Nobody!

          拉斐爾:沒有人!

          Leonardo: Messes!

          萊昂納多:敢惹!

          Donatello: With Mikey!

          多納泰羅:麥克!

          [責任編輯:林春婷]

          參與評論

          ?